Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods
Hello there!

Is there anyone who uses mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2 like this? I have "Error 311" when I start a game. What could it be?
I haven't gotten a error 311 before. I would say that you should first try Euro Truck Sim without any mods installed. If Euro Truck Sim works without mods then make sure that the mod you downloaded is for your version of the game. The latest version is 1.21.1. Tell me what happens as I would like to help you solve this problem.
[Image: sig.php?colour=hexff66aa&uname=rakosi2&p...r&xpbarhex]
[Image: rakosi2.jpg]
(11-02-2015, 09:07 AM)rakosi2 Wrote:  I haven't gotten a error 311 before. I would say that you should first try Euro Truck Sim without any mods installed.  If Euro Truck Sim works without mods then make sure that the mod you downloaded is for your version of the game. The latest version is 1.21.1. Tell me what happens as I would like to help you solve this problem.

So, now I need reinstall my game?(
To install mods for Euro Truck Sim 2, put the .scs files in the mod folder which is in your Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod. If your mod that you downloaded ends with .zip or .rar you will need to first unpack using 7zip or WinRar before placing in the mods folder. Once your mod is in the mod folder, start the game and go to the Mod Manager and enable the mod there.

What I would do is go to folder and remove everything there and then start the game.
[Image: sig.php?colour=hexff66aa&uname=rakosi2&p...r&xpbarhex]
[Image: rakosi2.jpg]