Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "What Game are you Currently Playing" Thread
Lightbulb 
This thread is pretty straightforward, like the title, just simply name the games you happen to be playing, could be at the moment, or one your making progress ya know? Unless of course to happen to be playing the game at the moment, das cool ether way. ^^;

Please note it can be any console new or old, PC games count too.

{Nintendo 64}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
[As a kid i beat it, but i didnt beat it from the beginning, only by continuing a file that already was on the cartridge. So then i thought, "Ah hell why not?" I Nearly got all the masks and once that's done, its time for the Stone Tower Temple. Yes i know, this is one of the more darker Zelda games. No need to tell me twice. lol]

Donkey Kong 64
[Oh Banana! Even at a kid at the age of 7 i never beat this game and its about time im on track to do so! Its a pretty large game and other wise known as one of the best, "collect them all" games. Have a little over 100 golden bananas.]

{PC}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warframe
[A MMOFPS shooter with nice RPG elements added in. If i were to basically sum it up, the term Space Ninjas would be a perfect fit. It also helps they recently added an Update with makes Melee even more useful and cooler.]

Mabinogi: Fantasy Life
[An Anime MMORPG that has been running longer then WoW when based off its KR release date. While its combat system may be Rock,Paper Scissor like, it is very unique and you can pretty much hybrid every class because skills aren't limited to a class! Leaving a lot of room for development.]

And for those Copy and pasters, here is da template.

{Console Name}
~Game Name
[Description why your playing it, or something witty.]

I await your game...
~HUkyasuto Mk2
[Image: GTRFamily_zps7db25aab.jpg]

"I cannot swear, for what unexpecting thing he may bring up next.
But, even a strand is enough.
"
-Unknown
{PC}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OSU!
[Osu is a fun rhythm games with four different modes. There is osu! Standard, Taiko, Catch The Beat, and osu!mania.]
[Image: sig.php?colour=hexff66aa&uname=rakosi2&p...r&xpbarhex]
[Image: rakosi2.jpg]
{PS3}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saints Row 2
[Never beat this game and never had the chance to beat it. Why? Had it on the XBox 360 once but as powerful as the system "supposedly" was, its no good when your disc is pretty scratched. Blue Ray Discs <3]
[Image: GTRFamily_zps7db25aab.jpg]

"I cannot swear, for what unexpecting thing he may bring up next.
But, even a strand is enough.
"
-Unknown