Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Combat
Ace Combat. Post things about the game series in here.
I own Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies for the PS2 and Ace Combat Infinity for the PS3. I love the Ace Combat series. I have finished Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies when I was a kid. Ace Combat Infinity is a bit harder to finish because I could only play three times every 12 hours for free. You also have to pay for every campaign mission which is around 300,000 credits for a mission.
[Image: sig.php?colour=hexff66aa&uname=rakosi2&p...r&xpbarhex]
[Image: rakosi2.jpg]
Nothing like Ace Combat i feel shame to have dropped out of it cause i haven't found a good one to play. n.n
(06-09-2014, 09:29 AM)rakosi2 Wrote:  Ace Combat Infinity is a bit harder to finish because I could only play three times every 12 hours for free. You also have to pay for every campaign mission which is around 300,000 credits for a mission.
Really? Damn thats a really bad turn off. o#o
[Image: GTRFamily_zps7db25aab.jpg]

"I cannot swear, for what unexpecting thing he may bring up next.
But, even a strand is enough.
"
-Unknown
(06-09-2014, 12:29 PM)HUkyasuto Mk2 Wrote:  Nothing like Ace Combat i feel shame to have dropped out of it cause i haven't found a good one to play. n.n
(06-09-2014, 09:29 AM)rakosi2 Wrote:  Ace Combat Infinity is a bit harder to finish because I could only play three times every 12 hours for free. You also have to pay for every campaign mission which is around 300,000 credits for a mission.
Really? Damn thats a really bad turn off. o#o

I like Ace Combat Infinity wait because it prevents somebody to finish the game quickly and get bored of it. The wait also allows the game to be free as it charges impatient people money and the people who are fine with waiting have a good free game to play for months.
i downloaded Ace Combat Infinity and havnt bothered playing it yet
i keep telling myself i will but i am not sure.
(07-28-2014, 03:41 PM)eggnogfreak Wrote:  i downloaded Ace Combat Infinity and havnt bothered playing it yet
i keep telling myself i will but i am not sure.

I can't play Ace Combat Infinity right now because I'm in Hungary but I did enjoy Ace Combat when I played it. I liked that you only got to play three times free every 12 hours, it prevents you from playing the game to quickly and becomes more enjoyable for a longer period of time but if you need too you can use stocked fuel which would allow you to play more. I also like that the game is free so there is a larger community then if the game was for sale.